Resetting Router Defaults
We use the router in the wifi network to access the internet. The router acts as the Default Gateway through which we can access the internet. The user will need to have the wifi password to access the wifi network. They can also modify the settings of the router if they have the admin password of the router. If the router is not working properly or the user doesn’t know the access passwords for wifi or admin panel then the user can reset the router defaults. Here we will discuss everything about Resetting Router Defaults which have 10.0.0.138 Default Gateway.
Ways to Reset Router Defaults
The user can reset the router defaults mainly in two ways. The ways to reset the router defaults are as follows.
- Through Admin Panel.
- Without using Admin Panel (Only in case of Forgot 10.0.0.138 Admin Password).
The details of the resetting the router default ways are given below in the article.
Resetting Router Defaults Through Admin Panel
The users will be able to reset the router defaults through the admin panel with the help of the simple procedure as given below.
- Connect the device with the wifi network.
- Now open browser in the device.
- Search for 10.0.0.138 in the browser.
- Login screen will open now.
- Login with the details.
- Go to the router settings.
- Click on restore default settings.
- The router will now reboot to the default settings state.
Resetting the Router Defaults Without using Admin Panel
If the user doesn’t have the Admin login details or has forgotten the details then the user can follow the steps as given below to restore router defaults.
- Connect the router in the power source.
- Locate the reset button on the router.
- Press this button for 15 to 30 seconds.
- The router will now reboot to the default settings.
Al these details will let the admins restore the default settings in their local area network routers. The admins can also contact us using the comments section in case of any doubts.