The Default Gateway (10.0.0.138) of a router can be defined as the set of numbers in the decimal form which helps the user to connect with the internet. This gateway provides a medium through which the user can connect with the internet to send or receive the information. This is provided by the ISP as the Default IP Address. This will be a unique IP for the router. It will act as the internet address of the router. The user can also manually configure this IP Address. For this purpose, the user will have to follow a simple procedure. Here, we will deliver all the details to the users about “How to Change Default Gateway?“. So the users must check the article to get these details.
How to Change Default Gateway?
The user can change the Default Gateway details according to the choice or the user can change the Default gateway to the value which is provided by the ISP for better internet connectivity. For this, the user will have to access the admin panel of the router. The detailed version of the procedure to change the default gateway is given in this article.
Procedure to Modify Default Gateway
The user will have to access the admin panel of the router to modify the default gateway. The detailed version of the procedure to modify the default gateway is as follows.
- Connect the device with wifi network.
- Now open the browser in the device.
- Search for default gateway (10.0.0.138). if dont know the default gateway then check How to Find Router’s Default Gateway?
- Admin scree will now open.
- Use the Admin ID & Password to login. Click here if Forgot 10.0.0.138 Admin Password
- Click on Advanced.
- Open Internet Connection setup.
- Define default gateway values.
- Click on Submit.
- The router will now reboot with new default gateway.